2016 is approaching.
Over the years I have always come up with several projects to occupy myself with but very few leaves my brain. To end that pattern I decided to bring forth one of my projects. This is 108 and counting.
I've been a collector of physical media (CD, Vinyls, DVDs and so on) for quite a while. The other day I counted my CDs. 108 CDs. I will be reviewing my CD collection in no particular order as a writing exercise and as a way to clean my shelves. I've been collecting for years, and I will get rid of the ones I don't like, but I don't think there will be many of those.
And counting...
I will probably increase my collection in the months to come or I may have miscounted the amount I already own. So there is no telling when the blog will stop. The goal is to do two reviews every week until it's over.
Let's get started.
//Robin
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar